25 must-have website Design Feature
We all Know websites are important for every business. In today’s digital age, having accessible online information is crucial for success because Just having a website isn’t enough. What matters is what’s on your website.
Website content needs to be geared toward making the consumer want to interact and engage with it. So, let’s take a look at what not to do when creating an appealing website.
There are too many companies that are overly focused on the design and not the purpose of why the website was built In the first place. A beautiful design provides the immediate impact you want visitors to have, but unless the site is actually working and driving sales for your company, it’s not worth the investment.
Web design is not just about creating pretty layouts. It’s about understanding the marketing challenge behind your business.
This checklist is important for any size of business and that your website meets the purpose you’re investing in – to drive business growth. That means every visitor should land with intent, find the information they need, be led to a conversion, and provide you with the necessary notifications and reporting you need to continue to optimize the site.
- Domain name – A domain name that’s easy to read and remember.
- Logo – A visual representation of your brand
- TagLine – A Short description of what your business does.
- Social Media Channels – It should have accessible links to various social media channels
- Image or Slider – visually display unique selling points and differentiators.
- Call-to-Action – Tell visitors what you would like them to do.
- Quality Content – It is your unique selling proposition described for visitors and search.
- Main Features – The Main components of your products and services.
- Internal Links –This should link to your website’s inner pages
- Navigation – secondary navigation to common pages.
- Online Chat Feature – instant communication while the visitor is researching.
- Business Hours – This along with your location, will make sure visitors know when they can visit.
- Contact Information – Address, phone number, and/or email address.
- About Us Content – what’s your unique brand story?
- Inner Page Content – key product and service offerings in detail.
- Contact form – let visitors know when to expect a response.
- Blog Page – company news, industry news, advice, and client stories you can share with your audience.
- Easily readable, clean font
- Mobile responsive
- Search Engine Optimization and sitemap creation
- Fast and reliable hosting
- SSL – ensure your site has a security certificate, especially if you’re collecting information from visitors
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Google Analytics Integration
- Remember to Use contrasting colors, this helps to distinguish your brand.